These waistcoats are cut for the Revolutionary War time period and should hit the wearer at the waist with vents on sides and middle back. The outside is made from lightweight cotton canvas and is fully lined with cotton muslin and top-stitched completely around to maintain its shape during washings. It has two working pockets. Every boy wants pockets!! Bone or Horn buttons are used to close these Waistcoats.
They are available in brown, navy and red. Sizes with a chest up to:
- X-Small (4) – Chest up to 24”
- Small (6) – Chest up to 28”
- Medium (8) – Chest up to 32”
- Large (10/12) – Chest up to 35”
- X-Large (14/16) – Chest up to 38”
If I am out of stock you may pre-order, it may take me up to 2-4 weeks to get it made just for you.