This French Trade Knife is from the shop of Jeff White. It is a high carbon steel blade (ANSI 1095) that has been hardened to Rockwell 59 (HRC 58-60). Which has been sharpened to a very fine edge.
- Has a full tang with a flat ground durable blade edge.
- The end of the handle is figured for a French Knife
- The total length is 9"
- The Blade length is 5.25"
- The Blade thickness is 3/32" 0.094"
- The Blade width is 1"
- Our hand made Leather Sheath "C" will fit this Blade.
This Knife has been made with a Curly Maple handle.The Grains may vary because of the variety of the wood. You can special order the handle in Cherry or Oak. Just keep in mind that this may take a few weeks to custom make for you.
Don't forget to check out our Sharpening Stones to help keep that sharp edge.