This Bush Finger Grip Knife is from the shop of Jeff White. It is a high carbon steel blade (ANSI 1095) that has been hardened to Rockwell 59 (HRC 58-60). Which has been sharpened to a very fine edge.
- Has a full tang with a flat ground durable blade edge.
- This knife handle is figured for an English Knife.
- The total length is 6 7/8"
- The Blade length is 2"
- The Blade thickness is 3/32" 0.094"
- The Blade width is 7/8"
- Our hand made Leather Sheath "1" will fit this Blade.
This Knife has been made with a Curly Maple handle. You can special order the handle in Cherry or Oak. Just keep in mind that this may take a few weeks to custom make for you.
Don't forget to check out our Sharpening Stones to help keep that sharp edge.