This Sharp Finger Patch Knife is from the shop of Jeff White. This is one of a kind knife with a handle made from Oak. It is a high carbon steel blade (ANSI 1095) that has been hardened to Rockwell 59 (HRC 58-60). Which has been sharpened to a very fine edge.
- Has a full tang with a flat ground durable blade edge.
- The total length is 5 1/4
- The Blade length is 2 5/8"
- The Blade thickness is 1/8" 0.125"
- The Blade width is 3/4"
- Our hand made Leather Sheath "L" fits this Knife.
This Knife has been made with a Cherry and Walnut Stabilized handle.
Don't forget to check out our Sharpening Stones to help keep that sharp edge.