This Meat Cleaver Knife is from the shop of Jeff White and made by Steve Shaffer. It is a high carbon steel blade (ANSI 1095) that has been hardened to Rockwell 59 (HRC 58-60). Which has been sharpened to a very fine edge.
- Has a full tang with a flat ground durable blade edge.
- The end of the handle is figured for a French Knife
- The total length is 18 1/2"
- The Blade length is 7 3/4"
- The Blade thickness is 1/8" 0.125"
- The Blade width is 4"
This Knife has been made with a Curly Maple handle.
Don't forget to check out our Sharpening Stones to help keep that sharp edge.